Anonymous asked: Hey, is the blog still alive?
*pokes* maybe. But I think it needs submissions to survive. (seriously guys I need ideas)
guys, please–if you live on or near the MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), stay inside, lock your doors, be safe. confirmed reports of an active shooter on campus.
This has been on non-stop on news channels since it happened
- If you are in West Texas, evacuate immediately the residual chemicals are EXTREMELY dangerous.
- AVOID I-35 ! They have requested that it be used for Emergency vehicles only at this time.
- Take only the essentials, lock everything up, TAKE YOUR PETS.
- DFW is currently considered a ‘safe’ location
Our thoughts and prayers go out to those in Boston.
Here are some resources we’ve gathered so far.
- Looking for a runner? Use this form.
- If you’re trying to call someone in Boston, phone lines are jammed. SMS, Twitter, and Facebook might work better. [Lifehacker]
- Live news updates on The Verge
- Reconnect with loved ones in Boston on Red Cross Safe and Well
- Donate blood at the Boston American Red Cross